Compensation & Benefits Specialist (FR+NL+EN)
Type of contract Vast
Our client is a market leader in its sector. This multinational has five subsidiaries operating from six sites in Belgium, employing more than 4,000 workers in manufacturing, sales, research or support services.
To strengthen the Human Resources team, we are looking for a Compensation & Benefits Specialist for 3 Belgian entities of the group.
- Final responsible for the payroll of around 200 employees (no blue collars)
- In collaboration with external parties, make calculations of about forty expats
- Follow and apply social legislation, as well as Group directives
- Point of contact for questions in the field of C&B
- Communicate and explain to staff and/or management any possible changes in the area of C&B
- Provide support in the constitution of provisions and various calculations (accounting)
- Retrieve and interpret external information and market studies
- Oversee performance and salary cycle
- Ensure effective and efficient execution of HR processes
- Answer questions related to audits
- Extensive experience of Belgian social and payroll legislation, international mobility and the accounting treatment of payroll and provisions
- Preferably French speaking with an excellent knowledge of English and Dutch
- Experience working in a large international matrix organization and with a Shared Service Center
- Autonomous, communicative, experience in project management, "hands-on"
- Relevant bachelor's or master's degree, such as human resource management or business economics
Interested in this vacancy?
You can enter your details and CV in the form below or you can also email us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
Because of her expertise and focus on Hard HR, Merito stands closer to the candidate and the client
Katrien Vercammen, AXA Belgium
Please include at least one file (CV and / or motivation letter)